Frequently Asked Questions
Answer: AIR RISE INC offers free shipping on orders over $100. If your order subtotal is $100 or more. You can select the Free Shipping option at checkout. Please note that free shipping is only available for orders shipped within the United States.
AIR RISE INC offers three shipping methods: USPS and UPS Flat Rate Shipping, Standard Shipping, and Expedited Shipping. More information about these methods, destinations, and approximate delivery times can be found on the AIR RISE INC website.
AIR RISE INC can deliver orders to most countries in the world. Goods are sent from the warehouse by courier and delivered directly to your door. For more information, please check the Shipping Countries page on the AIR RISE INC website.
Yes, couriers can deliver to remote areas, but in some cases, a nominal “remote area charge” may apply. If your delivery address is located in a remote area for the courier of your choice. AIR RISE INC will contact you to discuss the issue. An extra fee of $30 may be required to cover the remote shipping fees from FedEx or DHL. However, you can avoid additional fees by selecting EMS (Standard Shipping) or Flat Rate Shipping. The difference in shipping fee will be refunded to you.
AIR RISE INC can ship to a PO Box, but it is strongly recommended to provide a physical address for order delivery. For packages weighing 2kg or less, you can select Flat Rate Shipping as the shipping method. However, for heavier items, you will need to select an alternate address. Unfortunately, DHL and FedEx are unable to deliver items to APO or PO BOX addresses.
Sometimes AIR RISE INC products are supposed to ship with a manual, but there are various reasons why the manual may be missing. If you need further assistance, you can contact AIR RISE INC customer service for help.
Here’s how we’ll help if you receive a product without the expected accessories:
To ensure that you receive all the accessories that are supposed to come with your product, please double-check the product description on istore-airriseinc.com. If you have confirmed that the missing accessories should have been included, please contact us with your order number and product code.
Once we receive your request, we will review your order and investigate the missing items. If we determine that the accessories were accidentally omitted, we will send them to you as soon as possible. However, if we find that the product was not supposed to come with those accessories, we will notify you accordingly.
If our solution does not meet your needs, please let us know, and we will work with you to find a satisfactory resolution.
You receive a multi-item delivery with some items missing, here’s what you can do:
Do not forget to confirm the contents of your delivery, please refer to your order confirmation email and package slip. If any items are missing and were supposed to be included, please contact us with your order number and product code, and we will investigate the issue and determine the best solution. This may include re-sending the missing items or issuing a refund or credit. Please note that in some cases, items may be shipped separately or be on backorder and will be sent as soon as they become available. We will keep you informed of any delays or updates regarding your missing items.
To ensure that you have received all the products in your order, please unpack the boxes carefully. Also our packing staff sometimes save space by placing smaller items inside the boxes of bigger items.
Moreover, you can also check the status and comments of your order on AIR RISE INC to see if you have received any emails about the delivery. If you notice any missing items, please contact us and provide your order number, and a clear description of the missing item(s). Admins cross-check our warehouse records to confirm that the correct products were indeed dispatched, and the item(s) went missing during shipping and may have been lost or stolen. Although this is rare, it can happen.
If it is definitely a lost/stolen item issue,
You need to contact the courier company that delivered your item and register a formal complaint. You must do this as soon as possible following delivery. The tracking number is available from the packaging and from your AIR RISE INC order history. It’s imperative that you, or the recipient of the delivery, contact the courier company directly and follow the steps in their incident reporting system. They will provide you with confirmation of your complaint, and we can then confirm the incident on our side when we speak to the courier.
In order to combat fraud,
We cannot independently verify lost/stolen item complaints. This means that we have to wait for the decision of the courier company about whether they accept the claim to provide compensation. If they accept the claim, depending on the case they will either offer you compensation or, more commonly, compensate AIR RISE INC. In that case, we will inform you and either pass on the refund directly or make a new delivery to you – it will be your choice to make.
Sometimes the confirmation process from the courier can take a while. You could consider making a new order on AIR RISE INC in the meantime if you need the products urgently.
There is some problem receiving the delivery due to customs:
Usually, when you import goods from AIR RISE INC, the packet will be inspected by your local Customs office. There’s usually no reason to worry because:
AIR RISE INC provides all the necessary paperwork for your shipment;
In most countries it’s pretty easy to import most kinds of consumer electronics;
The actual process of customs clearance is usually handled completely by the delivery company (e.g. USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL);
If there is any duty (import tax) or other charges to pay, the courier will usually pay it first and deliver the products to you, and you pay the costs later.
We keep track of all our deliveries. In the event that an order is delayed in customs or experiencing other issues. Please feel free to contact us and we will contact the shipping agent on your behalf.
- Your satisfaction is important to us, and we will do everything in our power to ensure that your order is delivered to you as smoothly as possible. However, we want to make it clear that as the importer of the products. Moreover, you hold the sole legal responsibility for any customs issues that may arise during the delivery process.
- The products cannot be delivered to you due to a Customs problem. We will work with you on a case-by-case basis to determine the best course of action. We understand that every situation is unique. Also we will do our best to find a solution that is satisfactory to all parties involved.
- Important to note that if goods cannot be delivered due to restrictions in your own country. This is solely your responsibility. You should be aware of any local laws and regulations regarding the import of goods before placing an order with AIR RISE INC. If a delivery fails for any reason related to local regulations, we cannot offer any compensation.
- Additionally, if your country requires you to have a license to import commercial goods, it is your responsibility to obtain the necessary documentation before placing an order with us. If a delivery fails due to a lack of proper licensing, we cannot offer any compensation.
- We want to remind you that import duties, sales tax, and any other customs charges and fees are your sole responsibility as the importer of the products. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications or refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation.
- AIR RISE INC appreciate your understanding of these important issues and thank you for choosing Us.